Terms and Conditions of usage of weeklyspecials.co.nz
Despite our strenuous quality standards, it is possible that some data on our website is incorrect or outdated. We make no guarantees on the accuracy of any content found on our website.
You must be over the age of 13 to register on our site.
Weeklyspecials takes precautions to prevent unauthorized access to personal information contained on our site; however, Weeklyspecials does not make any guarantees of safety and confidentiality of this information. Accordingly, submit all information at your own risk.
By using Weeklyspecials you agree:
- You will not hold Weeklyspecials or its associates responsible for the loss, theft, or unauthorized viewing of any content you submit to the website.
- You will not create more than one account.
- You will not share your account information with others.
- You will not post or distribute any material on behalf of someone else.
- You will NOT post child porn on the site
Weeklyspecials reserves the right to remove or edit anything on the site; (including but not limited to: accounts, submitted material) for any violation of the terms of usage or suspicion thereof or for any reasons other than those covered within the Terms and Conditions of this site.
All written content on Weeklyspecials.co.nz is copyright of Weeklyspecials.co.nz and may not be reproduced, in whole or part, without permission.
All content submitted to Weeklyspecials is subject to legal legalities that are subject to legal stuff that could make lawyers more money.
Copyright/Intellectual Property Violation Claims
Weeklyspecials respects the intellectual property rights of others and tries to ensure that it does not infringe upon such rights. Nonetheless, if you believe that Weeklyspecials contains any elements that violate your copyright, we will check into the matter and address it in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. Please email us at "email@example.com using subject heading “COPYRIGHT” and include the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- The URL containing the alleged copyright infringement and a description of the content.
- A statement written in good faith that states you have good reason to believe that the content in question has violated your copyright or not provided proper attribution.
- A statement under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is correct and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic signature.
- By “Weeklyspecials.co.nz,” and “Weeklyspecials,” we are referring all pages making up the website located at http://weeklyspecials.co.nz, Chan Communications Ltd, and all the website’s administrators and employees.
- By “content” we are referring to any information and articles contained within Weeklyspecials.
- By “post” we are referring to the submission or addition of any content on the website or utilizing the website’s features.
- Terms “our” or “we” refer to items covered in Definition #1.
- By “third party applications” we refer to any elements on the site not copyright of Weeklyspecials.
We will not allow any child porn on this site - END OF STORY